International Meat and Cattle Summit 2015
INTERBEV’s export comity organized this year the 5th International Meat and Livestock Summit, during the Clermont-Ferrand cattle fair of “Sommet de l’Elevage”.
Egyptians, Turks (many came), Tunisians and Kazakhs came to discover French meat cattle, or improve their knowledge of it. Public buyers, importers of live cattle and meat came to our International Summit. The visit to cattle breeders and the symposium on Thursday morning created many opportunities of conversation between French companies and foreign buyers, with practical proposals.
The international symposium of INTERBEV on Thursday presented the theme “Job and family employment in our meat and cattle sectors: our territories’ dynamics”. During this symposium, the French exporting companies also presented the human qualities of their staff, to satisfy their export clients.
With the financial support of France Agri Mer and France Génétique Elevage .
- Imports of beef and live adult bovine animals in the Mediterranean Area in 2014 - Par IDELE
- Employment in the French beef industry: the vitality of our regions! - Par INTERBEV
- The employment in the italian beef supply chain - Par Kees de Roest - Claudio Montanari CRPA-Reggio Emilia ITALY
- 2014 International Year of Family Farming (IYFF) - Par Union of Dairy, Beef, Food Industrials and Producers of Turkey
- The national epidemiological surveillance Platform and animal health surveillance in France - Par Marie-Odile KUNTZ, DGAl
- Download the report of the round-tables - Par INTERBEV