Range of exported products
The range of exported products
The French cattle and beef industry exports a full range of products so as to meet all potential importers’ needs: Genetic products (breeding cattle), Livestock and Beef.
Given a wide topographic, pedoclimatic and cultural variety, France still has an important diversity of cattle breeds. They are split into dairy, mixed and specialized beef breeds. Such diversity means that exporters can adapt to all kinds of demands and environments.
They are able to export :
- Heifers of different ages (young heifers less than one year old, ready to cover heifers aged 13-14 to 18-20 month according to the breed, or ready to calve heifers aged 20-24 to 25-30 month according to the breed)
- Bulls, for natural covering or for artificial insemination centers
The breeding stock will be exported with pedigrees : herd book registration, official pure breed guarantee.
They can export cattle breeds but particularly live cattle are of various categories:
Cattle for fattening
- Calves (15 days to 1 month)
- Store cattle (wide age and weight ranges depending on both breed and season)
- Partly fed cattle (wide age and weight ranges depending on both breed and season)
Fat cattle for slaughter
- Young bulls,
- Steers or culled cows and bulls
Beef and bovine offals
Here again, the industry offers a complete product range:
- Half carcasses or quarters
- Vacuum packed meat
- Industrial consumer sale units
- Further processed products
For each of these export categories, the French industry is qualified to define together with you the optimal quality level best to take into account
- Your objectives and targets
- The pedoclimatic environment as well as the available feed resources and technical capacities as far as live animals are concerned Social and economic expectations.
À voir aussi
Actualités8 mars 2018
Bravo aux médaillés 2018 du Concours Général Agricole sur les viandes sous signes de qualitéInitié en 1843 avec le concours de Poissy, le Concours Général Agricole a été créé en 1870 pour sélectionner et ...
Actualités20 octobre 2017
Fort dynamisme des ventes de bétail au SIPSA d’AlgerINTERBEV a accueilli sur son stand collectif du salon SIPSA d’Alger, 3 entreprises françaises exportatrices de bétail : Deltagro, Eurofeder ...
Actualités7 novembre 2017
INTERBEV Ovins obtient de nouveaux cofinancementsINTERBEV Ovins a obtenu des cofinancements européens pour mener une campagne de 10 millions d'euros visant à soutenir la filière ...